Prague Easter 25. – 27. 3. 2016
Oddil OB Kotlarka
Competition centre (CC)
Zahradky and Nova Skalka, club tents recommended.
How to get there?
Stage 1: Zahradky, meadow (50°38'14.230"N, 14°30'47.984"E). From the road No. 9 Melnik – Ceska Lipa in village Zahradky to the left on the road No. 15 in direction to Litoměřice. At the end of village to the right on the meadow.
Stage 2 and 3:
CC: meadow between villages Skalka and Nova Skalka (50°34'9.471"N, 14°35'59.021"E).
From road No.9 Melnik - CeskaLipa in Doksy take road to the left in direction Duba, after 400 m to the right to village Skalka. Here to the right narrow way in direction Nova Skalka
Stage 1: On the village meadow. Please follow organizers‘ instructions.
Stage 2 and 3: Private meadow. Please follow organizers‘ instructions.
CHANGE: Sales of maps for training on Thursday (13:00 - 14:00) in Jestrebi village 50°36'31.203"N, 14°35'5.349"E, Training map 2 EUR.
Sandstone area. Rugged terrain with deep as well as shallow valleys, rocky ridges, rock and boulder formations, nice pine and mixed forest (generally good runability).
- 1st day: DRACI SKALY, 1:10 000, E = 5m, size A4, autumn 2014, R. Horky, Revision of clearings in February 2016.
- 2nd day: STARY BERNSTEJN 1:10 000, E = 5m, size A4, winter 2015, J. Boruvka, R. Horky. Revision of clearings in February 2016.
- 3rd day: BRANIBORSKA JESKYNE, 1:10 000, E = 5m, size A4, winter 2007, winter 2015 and autumn 2015, J. Boruvka, R. Horky. Revision of the part from 2007 in March 2015. Revision of clearings in February 2016..
The maps are waterproof for all days.
- Purple hatched areas (map sign 709) are forbidden to cross for reasons of nature protection (nature reserve, young trees). They are not marked in terrain. It is also prohibited to trespass rail near the last control.
- Section of the railway (purple) marks railway leading across the bridge, it is possible to trespass (run under) the railway here.
- It is forbidden to enter settlement (map sign 527).
Start numbers (bibs) for all competitors.
Every runner is obliged to put his actual starting time for the 3rd day on his start number (bib) according to the start list – use the marker on ethanol basis – available in the CC and at the start. The first 5 leading runners after two days in each class will get their special start number (bib) at the start of the 3rd day. These runners have to wear both numbers (bibs).
- 1st day: 00=12:00, distance 500m, climbing 0m, blue and white ribbons.
- 2nd day: 00=10:00, distance 1700m, climbing 35m, blue and white ribbons.
- 3rd day: 00=10:00, distance 1900m, climbing 50m, blue and white ribbons.
Classes T, P and HDR start any time from a separate corridor. They punch a special SI unit just before start. It is not possible to start after the start time of last competitor in other classes.
Start times for the 3rd day
00 D40B, D60, H10L, H14, H21B, H55
10 D10, H35B, H50B, H60, H65, H75,
20 D50, D55, H50A, H70, H80,
30 D12, D35A, D65, D70, H10, H21A,
40 B5, D10L, D16, H20, H35A,
50 D14, D18, D21A, H21E,
60 B3, D45A, H18, H40A,
70 D20, D21B, H16, H45A, H45B,
80 D21E, D35B, D40A, D45B, H12, H40B,
The chasing start lasts for 30 minutes in each class. Competitors with a loss of more than 30 minutes comparing to the leader will start afterwards in regular intervals. Classes P, T3, T6 and HDR don’t have the chasing start. HDR start from time 60.
Entry in the start corridor of the 3rd day is 6 minutes before the start!
Start list of the last day will be on internet (http://www.obkotlarka.cz/pe) on Saturday evening and posted up on Sunday morning in the CC and gym.
S1, S2, S3: in the CC.
Sportident is used during the whole event. It is possible to use all types of SI cards, even SI10 and SI11.
Every competitor in the start corridor will do as follows:
- 1. clear the Sportident card
- 2. check the clearing of the SI card
Every competitor in the finish area will do following:
- 1st&2nd day: Finish the race by marking the SI card at the finish line.
- 3rd day: Competitors will mark their card just a few meters behind the finish line. The final result will be set by the sequence of competitors at the finish line.
For those who will not start in the chasing start (e.g. their loss is more than 30 minutes or they are in a class without a chasing start) the finish control a few meters behind the finish line represents the true finish.
Competitors with SI cards provided by organizer return them after finishing their last course at the SI reading control. All runners – even those who did not finish the stage are obliged to read-out their SI card.
Due to mandatory crossing over the bridge in the 1st stage some classes punch one of the controls twice (see the picture).
Control description cards of each class will be available in the CC, not at the start. Neither will it be printed on the maps!
- 1st day: shortened classic distance
- 2nd & 3rd day: classic distance
- 1st day: 90 minutes
- 2nd & 3rd day: 160 minutes
Available for longer classes during the course of the 2nd and 3rd day. Water available before start of the 2nd and 3rd stages, water and juice available in the finish of all stages.
Buffet in the CC.
Mobile toilets, only in the CC!
A tank with water and wash-bowls in the CC of all three days. Water from the tank is potable!!
Kindergarten (crèche) available in the CC of all three days.
All protests present to the main referee along with 200 CZK deposit.
Boranek Petr, Horacek Michal, Janovsky Tomas
Will be continuously posted up in the CC.
A prize giving ceremony will be held in the CC of the 3rd day after the race: awards for all participants of DH10L, HDR and DH10 classes, for the first 6 competitors in DH21E classes, for the winners of B subclasses and for the first 3 in other classes. No awards in P, T3 and T6 classes.
- Event director: Zdenko Prochazka,
- Main referee: S1: Kamila Foglarova, S2: Ondrej Pospisil, S3: Kristyna Kolinova,
- Courses: S1: Sarka Svobodna, S2: Jakub Illner, S3: Martina Bochenkova
- Registration: Martina Bochenkova
- Start: Ondrej Pospisil, Jiri Ramba
- Finish: Mirek Betlach
- IT centre: Jiri Dlouhy